|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Other Fellow Travelers Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jack Kerouac's fictionalized name in the novel Go?
(a) Gene Pasternak.
(b) Hart Kennedy.
(c) Albert Ancke.
(d) Paul Hobbes.
2. "A Supermarket in America" describes Ginsberg grocery shopping with a vision of whom?
(a) Karl Marx.
(c) Norman Mailer.
(d) Walt Whitman.
3. Where was Ray Bremser born?
(a) New York, NY.
(b) Jersey City, NJ.
(c) San Francisco, CA.
(d) New Orleans, LA.
4. When was Rotterdam bombed by the Nazis?
5. When did Allen Ginsberg begin attending Columbia University?
Short Answer Questions
1. What newsletter was created by Diane DiPrima and LeRoi Jones?
2. What were the charges brought against the poem "Howl"?
3. When was Gregory Corso born?
4. Which cited Bob Dylan song asks when African Americans will be free?
5. In what year did Allen Ginsberg meet Neal Cassady?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)