|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Other Fellow Travelers Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Herbert Huncke's fictionalized name in Go?
(a) Paul Hobbes.
(b) Albert Ancke.
(c) Hart Kennedy.
(d) Peter Henderson.
2. The character "Elsie John" in the poem by Herbert Huncke is a __________.
3. What is the first excerpted selection of Gregory Corso's in the text?
(a) "I Am 25."
(b) "The Mad Yak."
(c) "Vision at Rotterdam."
4. Where did Allen Ginsberg move in the 1950s?
(a) Sacramento, CA.
(b) San Francisco, CA.
(c) Berkeley, CA.
(d) Big Sur, CA.
5. In what year was John Clellon Holmes born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Six Gallery reading take place?
2. What is the name of John Clellon Holmes' representation of himself in Go?
3. What business did Neal Cassady's father open in Los Angeles, CA?
4. In what year did Neal Cassady die?
5. What is the name of the West Coast literary revolution which was heralded largely by the Six Gallery reading?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)