|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Other Fellow Travelers Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Allen Ginsberg born?
2. What is the name of John Clellon Holmes' representation of himself in Go?
(a) Peter Dexter.
(b) Peter Henderson.
(c) Paul Hobbes.
(d) Michael Dollen.
3. What business did Neal Cassady's father open in Los Angeles, CA?
(b) Convenience Store.
(d) Candy Store.
4. When did the Six Gallery reading take place?
5. When did Herbert Huncke meet William S. Burroughs?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Six Gallery reading take place?
2. Where did Allen Ginsberg move in the 1950s?
3. In what year did Neal Cassady die?
4. In what year was William S. Burroughs born?
5. Whose death is "Thou Shalt Not Kill" written in mourning of?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)