|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 4, Book 4: Chapter 2, Oligarchy, Tyranny & Deceit in Politics.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the highest ranking officials do Plato and Aristotle thinks should be above the law?
2. A correct constitution is conductive to the creation and implementation of what?
(a) Just rulers.
(b) Just laws.
(c) Just states.
(d) Just citizens.
3. Who felt that women should be warriors, just like the men?
4. What is the name for a type of system that has leaders who are out of established lines of leaders?
5. What is one of the two options that Aristotle says can describe "education for productive labor?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Phaleas of Chalcedon proposed that property should be divided how?
2. According to Aristotle, what is the form of government found in families?
3. How old do people have to be to be on the Board of Elders?
4. Aristotle quotes Socrates as saying a man should have enough property to do what?
5. Aristotle believes that it is possible for a good state to be governed by a monarch that is what?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)