|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Country Things and Other Things.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color are the lizards in "A Hillside Thaw"?
2. "Brown's Descent" has a second name. What is it?
(a) The Willy Nilly Slide.
(b) The Without A Doubt Slide.
(c) The Way To Go Slide.
(d) The Wither Thou Goest Slide.
3. According to Frost, which building stays white in "The Onset"?
(a) A church.
(b) A courthouse.
(c) A library.
(d) A school.
4. How many couplets are in "The Tuft of Flowers"?
5. How is the professor in "A Hundred Collars" described?
(a) A man who has no family.
(b) A man who has a large family.
(c) A man who doesn't care about his family.
(d) A man who seldom sees his family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stanzas are "In a Disused Graveyard"?
2. The neighbor in "Mending Wall" says repeatedly that "good fences make __________."
3. In the final line of "Bereft" the character says that he has no one left but whom?
4. According to Frost, what covers the well's opening In "For Once, Then, Something"?
5. What rhyming pattern is used in "Sand Dunes"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)