|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Country Things and Other Things.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument is mentioned in "Good Hours"?
(a) A violin.
(b) A piano.
(c) An organ.
(d) A flute.
2. What do the birds in "Our Singing Strength" have to follow?
(a) A wooded trail.
(b) A road.
(c) A stream.
(d) A plane.
3. What is scattered in the poem "Evening in a Sugar Orchard"?
4. In 'Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening," the man thinks his horse is confused at stopping when there is no what nearby?
5. What color is the song bird in "Wind and Window Flower"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Wood Pile," what is winding around the wood pile?
2. What do the singing birds want to come out of the ground in "Our Singing Strength"?
3. In the final line of "Bereft" the character says that he has no one left but whom?
4. In "Tree at My Window," what concern creates a kinship between the speaker and the tree?
5. According to "Paul's Wife," what was added to the item found in the log?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)