|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Country Things and Other Things.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the man in "Home Burial," what should be absent in a conversation between two people who really love each other?
2. What is the king of rides in "The Figure in the Doorway"?
(a) Car ride.
(b) Airplane ride.
(c) Train ride.
(d) Horse ride.
3. In "The Wood Pile," what is winding around the wood pile?
4. What is the couple doing in "Two Look at Two"?
5. "Snow" has what type of rhythm?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stanzas are "In a Disused Graveyard"?
2. How many sets of five lines are contained in "Bereft"?
3. What feeling does the ant in "Departmental" display when he comes across a dead member of his hive?
4. In "A Patch of Old Snow," what is compared to the snow patch?
5. What was Frost trying to avoid in " Acquainted With the Night" by not making eye contact with the watchmen,?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)