|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Runaway and Other Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A Patch of Old Snow," what is compared to the snow patch?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A letter.
(d) A book.
2. In "A Winter Eden," where does Frost see the bright red berries and beasts lounging?
(a) A pear tree.
(b) An orange tree.
(c) An apple tree.
(d) A lemon tree.
3. In "Sitting by a Bush in Broad Sunlight" what is breath's partner?
4. What is "The Telephone" about?
5. What does the couple in "Two Look at Two" see standing on the other side of a wall?
(a) A calf.
(b) A doe.
(c) A cow.
(d) A fawn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of Frost's occupations?
2. In "Sitting by a Bush in Broad Sunlight," what interacts with the sun to create life?
3. In "Spring Pools" what do the puddles sit under?
4. What award did Frost win from the National Institute of Arts and Letters?
5. "Blueberries" deals with the life and economy of whom?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)