|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Runaway and Other Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Vanishing Red" is about whom?
(a) A showmaker.
(b) A miller.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A bookbinder.
2. "Brown's Descent" has a second name. What is it?
(a) The Willy Nilly Slide.
(b) The Way To Go Slide.
(c) The Wither Thou Goest Slide.
(d) The Without A Doubt Slide.
3. During what season does the bird sing in "The Oven Bird"?
4. In what pattern are the rhymed stanzas in "The Investment"?
5. Who is the bear contemplating at the end of "The Bear"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sets of five lines are contained in "Bereft"?
2. How old was Frost when his first professional poem was published?
3. According to Frost, which building stays white in "The Onset"?
4. What is the couple doing in "Two Look at Two"?
5. What is the symbolism expressed in "A Drumlin Woodchuck" ?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)