|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Runaway and Other Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Untermeyer, what does the poem "North of Boston" do?
2. How much money did Frost receive for his first professional poem?
3. In "The Bear," what word is used to describe the bear's movement over boulders?
4. In the final line of "Bereft" the character says that he has no one left but whom?
(c) His wife.
(d) His grandchild.
5. The friends in "A Boundless Moment" think that the pale thing they saw in the distance is a flower until they remember that it is the month of ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the bear contemplating at the end of "The Bear"?
2. During what season does the bird sing in "The Oven Bird"?
3. What is the first thing the wasp in "The White-Tailed Wasp" mistakes for a fly?
4. What does the ant meet in "Departmental" ?
5. Frost contrasts the bent birches in "Birches" to what?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)