|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Runaway and Other Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator of "Mending Wall?"
(a) The younger speaker.
(b) The girl.
(c) The boy.
(d) The older speaker.
2. What happens to the cow in "A Cow in Apple Time"?
(a) Her milk goes dry.
(b) She dies.
(c) She gets stuck jumping over a wall.
(d) She gives birth.
3. Who is moving into the house in "The Investment?"
(a) A small family.
(b) A group of college students.
(c) A young couple.
(d) An older couple.
4. "Home Burial" has the grave of a family's first child within view of what?
(a) The front door.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The back porch.
(d) A landing window.
5. In "The Runaway," what color is the horse as Frost sees it for the first time at the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the older man, what is at the top of the mountain in "The Mountain"?
2. According to Frost, which building stays white in "The Onset"?
3. According to Frost's observation in "The Figure in the Doorway," where does the man have all that he needs?
4. What is the couple doing in "Two Look at Two"?
5. In "The Tuft of Flowers," what animal does the man follow to the flowers?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)