|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Runaway and Other Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does the man in "The Tuft of Flowers" hold?
2. The conclusion of "The Tuft of Flowers" is that men work together whether ________ or _________.
(a) They appreciate it or not.
(b) They are together or apart.
(c) They see it or believe it.
(d) They know it or not.
3. What is the farmer urged towards in "A Blue Ribbon at Amesbury"?
4. What was the subtitle in the original printing of "Departmental"?
(a) The End of My Ant James.
(b) The End of My Ant Jerry.
(c) The End of My Ant Justice.
(d) The End of My Ant Jessica.
5. What do the fireflies want to be In "Fireflies in the Garden"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fence made of in "Mending Wall"?
2. "The Housekeeper" is a dialogue between an old woman and a neighbor who is looking for a man named __________.
3. "Brown's Descent" has a second name. What is it?
4. "Blueberries" deals with the life and economy of whom?
5. How many leaves are clinging to the branch in "Looking for a Sunset Bird"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)