|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Runaway and Other Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The West-Running Brook" what represents the idea of paying tribute to your beginnings?
(a) A rock.
(b) A stream.
(c) A leaf.
(d) A wave.
2. According to the poem "The Onset," which season mesmerizes?
3. How much money did Frost receive for his first professional poem?
4. What job does the man in "The Tuft of Flowers" hold?
5. What perspective is "Ghost House" written in?
(a) First person.
(c) Third person.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stanzas are "In a Disused Graveyard"?
2. How long is the road from the bottom of the mountain to the farm in "Brown's Descent"?
3. What mood is created in "Departmental"?
4. "Blueberries" deals with the life and economy of whom?
5. In "Canis Major," in what manner does the constellation move from east to west?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)