|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Runaway and Other Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the subtitle in the original printing of "Departmental"?
(a) The End of My Ant Justice.
(b) The End of My Ant Jerry.
(c) The End of My Ant Jessica.
(d) The End of My Ant James.
2. In "Sitting by a Bush in Broad Sunlight," what interacts with the sun to create life?
3. What is the second thing the wasp in "The White-Tailed Wasp" mistakes for a fly?
(a) A strawberry.
(b) A huckleberry.
(c) A blueberry.
(d) A blackberry.
4. In "Two Tramps in MudTime," Frost reflects on how he loves that water collects in what way before the summer dries it up?
(a) Tree roots.
5. What do the singing birds want to come out of the ground in "Our Singing Strength"?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to "Blueberries," what bird's name is pronounced with the accent on the second syllable?
2. How many leaves are clinging to the branch in "Looking for a Sunset Bird"?
3. "The Runaway" is about a young horse who is not used to snow in _______________.
4. How many couplets are in "The Tuft of Flowers"?
5. Which poem written by Gibson is quoted in the book?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)