|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Stopping By the Woods and Other Places.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is moving into the house in "The Investment?"
(a) An older couple.
(b) A small family.
(c) A young couple.
(d) A group of college students.
2. In "Sitting by a Bush in Broad Sunlight" what is breath's partner?
3. "Blueberries" deals with the life and economy of whom?
4. In "An Old Man's Winter Night," what does the moon leave on the snow that makes the man think that it is nicer than the sun?
(a) Icicles on the edge of the roof.
(b) Icicles on the edge of the porch.
(c) Icicles on the edge of the windows.
(d) Icicles on the edge of the patio.
5. "A Serious Step Lightly Taken" is a poem written in six four-line ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is scattered in the poem "Evening in a Sugar Orchard"?
2. What rhyming pattern is used in "Sand Dunes"?
3. In "A Hundred Collars," who converses with the professor?
4. "To A Young Wretch" is written from the perspective of a lover of what natural setting?
5. "The Vanishing Red" is about whom?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)