|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Stopping By the Woods and Other Places.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to "Paul's Wife," what was added to the item found in the log?
2. In what pattern are the rhymed stanzas in "The Investment"?
3. In "The Gum-Gatherer," Frost describes the gum as brown crystals that reveal _______ insides.
4. "The Vindictives" is about which ancient location?
(a) Ancient Peru.
(b) Ancient Mexico.
(c) Ancient Greece.
(d) Ancient Rome.
5. What was the name of Frost's first book of poetry?
(a) A Friend's Determination.
(b) A Boy's Will.
(c) A Child's Desires.
(d) A Man's Wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "The Telephone" about?
2. Where was Frost first published?
3. According to "Sand Dunes," what will an ocean do if she cannot drown a man?
4. How much money did Frost receive for his first professional poem?
5. In "A Hundred Collars," who converses with the professor?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)