|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Hired Man and Other People.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What magazine did Louis Untermeyer co-found?
(a) The Seven Words.
(b) The Seven Arts.
(c) The Seven Lines.
(d) The Seven Senses.
2. Where was Frost born?
(d) New York.
3. What is "The Telephone" about?
4. Which poetic form describes Frost's "Paul's Wife"?
(a) Free verse.
(b) Iambic pentameter.
(d) Meteroligic verse.
5. Where was Frost first published?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described in the opening of "The Wood Pile" ?
2. How many stanzas are in "Brown's Descent"?
3. How is the professor in "A Hundred Collars" described?
4. Where was the first farm that Frost bought?
5. In "Birches," Frost says that the ice on the trees looks like the dome of _________ has cracked.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)