|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Introduction, and Chapter 2, The Code and Other Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city did Frost grow up in?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) San Francisco.
2. Where was Frost first published?
3. What was the name of Frost's first book of poetry?
(a) A Boy's Will.
(b) A Friend's Determination.
(c) A Man's Wants.
(d) A Child's Desires.
4. In "Blueberries," what does the Loren family do with the wild blueberries they pick?
(a) Can them.
(b) Cook them.
(c) Eat them.
(d) Sell them.
5. Frost returned to America after World War I to find that his books had been published by whom?
(a) Henry Hallows.
(b) Henry Holt.
(c) Henry Hadkins.
(d) Henry Haris.
Short Answer Questions
1. The poem "Neglect" was a product of Frost's work at what academy?
2. How many Pulitzer Prizes did Frost win?
3. "Blueberries" deals with the life and economy of whom?
4. In what year was Frost born?
5. How old was Frost when his first professional poem was published?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)