|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, Introduction, and Chapter 2, The Code and Other Stories.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "The Witch of Coos" is written from the perspective of whom?
(a) A visitor.
(b) The hosts.
(c) The townspeople.
(d) The victim.
2. "Blueberries" deals with the life and economy of whom?
3. The conclusion of "The Tuft of Flowers" is that men work together whether ________ or _________.
(a) They see it or believe it.
(b) They appreciate it or not.
(c) They are together or apart.
(d) They know it or not.
4. What job did Frost's father hold?
5. In what year was Frost born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Frost returned to America after World War I to find that his books had been published by whom?
2. "The Vindictives" is about which ancient location?
3. The poem "Neglect" was a product of Frost's work at what academy?
4. What job did Frost's mother hold?
5. Where was Frost born?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)