|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Country Things and Other Things.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many stanzas are "In a Disused Graveyard"?
2. Where does the path diverge in "The Road Not Taken"?
(a) On the beach.
(b) At a turn.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In the garden.
3. What color are the lizards in "A Hillside Thaw"?
4. Who owns the house where the man asks a question in "Love and a Question"?
(a) A newly married couple.
(b) A newly widowed woman.
(c) A couple with their first child.
(d) An older couple.
5. Frost's poems are said to have "catholic appeal." Which phrase is synonymous with "catholic appeal"?
(a) Natural appeal.
(b) Individual appeal.
(c) Universal appeal.
(d) Timeless appeal.
Short Answer Questions
1. "The Vanishing Red" is about whom?
2. What award did Frost win from the National Institute of Arts and Letters?
3. In what pattern are the rhymed stanzas in "The Investment"?
4. What job does the man in "The Tuft of Flowers" hold?
5. In "The Tuft of Flowers," what animal does the man follow to the flowers?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)