|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Stopping By the Woods and Other Places.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two men in "A Hundred Collars" going to share?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A boarding room.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) A house.
2. Frost's poems are said to have "catholic appeal." Which phrase is synonymous with "catholic appeal"?
(a) Timeless appeal.
(b) Individual appeal.
(c) Universal appeal.
(d) Natural appeal.
3. What shape is the city in "A Brook in the City?"
4. According to "Sand Dunes," what will an ocean do if she cannot drown a man?
(a) Have him walk over sand dunes to see her.
(b) Bury him in sand.
(c) Sting him with sandstorms.
(d) Make him a sand dune.
5. The friends in "A Boundless Moment" think that the pale thing they saw in the distance is a flower until they remember that it is the month of ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the professor in "A Hundred Collars" described?
2. According to "Blueberries," what bird's name is pronounced with the accent on the second syllable?
3. What kind of tree does a man cut down for his family's Christmas in "To A Young Wretch"?
4. What job did Frost's mother hold?
5. "The Vanishing Red" is about whom?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)