|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, The Runaway and Other Animals.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to "Waspish," what does the wasp possess a lot of as it stretches?
2. In "Sitting by a Bush in Broad Sunlight" what is breath's partner?
3. "The Housekeeper" is a dialogue between an old woman and a neighbor who is looking for a man named __________.
4. Frost points out in "Sitting by a Bush in Broad Sunlight," that the miracle of life and the miracle of ___________________ are still with humanity.
5. According to Frost, what covers the well's opening In "For Once, Then, Something"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what pattern are the rhymed stanzas in "The Investment"?
2. Frost's poems are said to have "catholic appeal." Which phrase is synonymous with "catholic appeal"?
3. What is the farmer urged towards in "A Blue Ribbon at Amesbury"?
4. In "A Winter Eden," where does Frost see the bright red berries and beasts lounging?
5. Where are all the other animals in "The Runaway"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)