1. What magazine did Louis Untermeyer co-found?
(a) <i>The Seven Arts</i>.
(b) <i>The Seven Senses</i>.
(c) <i>The Seven Words</i>.
(d) <i>The Seven Lines</i>.
2. What was one of Frost's occupations?
(a) News writer.
(c) Cow hearder.
3. Where was Frost born?
(b) New York.
4. Where was Frost first published?
5. What job did Frost's mother hold?
(c) Industry worker.
6. What job did Frost's father hold?
7. In what year was Frost born?
8. What city did Frost grow up in?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
9. How old was Frost when he was first published?
10. How old was Frost when his first professional poem was published?
11. How much money did Frost receive for his first professional poem?
12. What was the name of Frost's first book of poetry?
(a) A Friend's Determination.
(b) A Boy's Will.
(c) A Child's Desires.
(d) A Man's Wants.
This section contains 3,600 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)