1. Bachelard spent the majority of his career in what occupation?
2. Bachelard realized his acquired knowledge in science was inadequate to understand what?
The poetic imagination.
3. What is another word for ontology?
4. The philosopher Minkowski conducted an analysis of what?
5. A poetic image is independent of what according to Bachelard?
6. For Bachelard, breaking from the principles of scientific prudence is necessary in order to do what?
Establish a metaphysics of the imagination.
7. What is a commitment of the soul according to the author?
8. What are resonances as defined by Bachelard?
Externalities, that which we hear.
This section contains 5,148 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)