|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gladden waits around for the delivery of which item?
2. What is the name of the victim found in Phoenix?
3. Where was the item found?
4. What was the surname of the officer believed to be the first victim?
5. The FBI has how many cases that currently match the Poet case?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who had contacted Rachel about Jack's meeting with Warren? What was Warren doing at the time?
2. Why does Jack go to Quantico? Who does Jack meet? What is the general feeling of the meeting? How does Jack react?
3. What are the pros and cons of Jack working alongside Rachel?
4. What is the basis of the discussion between Jack and Rachel at this point?
5. What happens when Warren was confronted by Walling and Ford? What is the point of the meeting? What is the result of the confrontation?
6. What does Jack do with the phone numbers? What information does he find? What does Jack do next?
7. The Poet continues to use obscure quotes to taunt the agents. Discuss the Poet's reference to the rental car.
8. Rachel makes an admission to Jack that angers him even more. What is the omission and why is it important?
9. What news does Rachel receive from Thorson the next morning? What is the reaction of Jack, Rachel, and Glenn?
10. Discuss the scene between Walling and the two brothers. What information is gained? What item is recovered?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine Jack's relationship with his parents. What could Jack do to repair the relationship? What caused the rift? Which side is right? What could Jack's parents do to improve the relationship with Jack? How did the parents relate to Sean and Riley?
Essay Topic 2
The cops in the CAPs Unit were not willing to cooperate with Jack at first. Why? Which cop gave Jack the hardest time? Which cop was most helpful? What did Sean's co-workers think about Sean's death? Did any of the cops share Jack's opinions on the case? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Explore the use of the Theresa Lofton case. Why was the case so important? What about the case captured the eye of the CAPs unit? What was Sean's opinion of the case? What was unusual about the girl's death? How did the case affect Sean? Did the case have anything to do with Sean's death? Explain. What was the final resolution regarding the case?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)