|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gomble was sentenced to ______ years for his crimes.
2. Which of the following is not informed of the story before it hits the general population?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) Jack's parents.
3. What was the surname of the officer believed to be the first victim?
4. Which word best describes the type of attitude Jack receives from some of the agents at the FBI?
5. What item had Jack left behind?
(a) Note paper.
(b) Cigarette butt.
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Finger prints.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gladden waits around for the delivery of which item?
2. Several of the cases discussed by Backus reveal that there was more than one _____ used at the crime scene.
3. Which agent seems to give Jack the hardest time and largest amount of grief?
4. What book is linked to the prison cell?
5. What practice was mastered by Horace?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jack know Rachel is bluffing when she attempts to arrest him for theft?
2. What happens when Jack arrives at the LAPD?
3. What do Backus, Jack and the agents discuss at the meeting? What vital piece of information is uncovered?
4. Why does Jack go to Quantico? Who does Jack meet? What is the general feeling of the meeting? How does Jack react?
5. What information is uncovered when Rachel and Jack go to Phoenix? Why is it obvious that the latest victim did not commit suicide?
6. Discuss the scene between Walling and the two brothers. What information is gained? What item is recovered?
7. After Jack learns that Rachel is gone, he devises a way to find her. What does Jack do to gain information?
8. What is the general consensus in regards to the Poe/Poet connection?
9. What is learned about Gladden through his attorney? How does Thorson react? What is the result of the confrontation?
10. What happens when Warren was confronted by Walling and Ford? What is the point of the meeting? What is the result of the confrontation?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)