|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who seems to be the most upset about Rachel's budding personal attachment to Jack?
2. Where was the item found?
(a) Light switch.
(b) Car door.
(c) Conference center.
(d) File room.
3. What was the surname of the officer believed to be the first victim?
4. How does Jack have to talk to to receive approval?
5. What item is recovered from the people because of the interview?
(a) Car stereo.
(b) Woman's purse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jack tricks the hotel desk clerk into giving him which of the following?
2. What adjective does Thorson use to describe Rachel when speaking with Jack?
3. Backus believes that _____ is imperative if the killer is to be caught.
4. Who sends Jack a copy of the story about Gladden and the maid?
5. What does Jack refuse to reveal to Rachel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jack go to Quantico? Who does Jack meet? What is the general feeling of the meeting? How does Jack react?
2. How does Detective Thomas fit into the story? What is the link to Gladden?
3. What are the pros and cons of Jack working alongside Rachel?
4. What are Jack's immediate suspicions regarding the source of the story? What is learned about the reporter?
5. What is learned about Gladden through his attorney? How does Thorson react? What is the result of the confrontation?
6. After Jack learns that Rachel is gone, he devises a way to find her. What does Jack do to gain information?
7. What does Jack propose to Backus? What is the final decision on Jack's involvement in the case?
8. Who had contacted Rachel about Jack's meeting with Warren? What was Warren doing at the time?
9. What does Jack learn about Gladden? What is the possible connection to the first victim?
10. What do Backus, Jack and the agents discuss at the meeting? What vital piece of information is uncovered?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)