|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cop bar visited by the brothers?
(a) Ps & Qs.
(c) Pints Of.
2. Gladden reads which author while waiting in his hotel room?
3. What acronym is used for the name of the brother's employer?
4. What was the former occupation of the public affairs officer?
(b) Maintenance supervisor.
(d) Bus driver.
5. What is the detective's nickname?
(b) Harry the Hammer.
(c) Ernie the Enforcer.
(d) Larry Legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jack's direct supervisor?
2. What nickname was given to the girl due to the circumstances of her death?
3. The boy and Lofton are both attached to what kind of facility?
4. What is the name of the victim that became Sean's obsession?
5. What is the brother's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Chapter 13 begins with Gladden connecting to the PTL club network. What message does Gladden receive? What message does he post in return?
2. What was the interaction between Sean and the media at that time?
3. Who were the news bearers? How were they related to Sean? Where did they work?
4. The Theresa Lofton case is compared to a similar murder case of the 1940s. What are the similar details?
5. How did the media react to Sean's boycott?
6. Explain the scene at the pier when the police attempt to apprehend Gladden. What happens to Gladden?
7. What does Jack hope to accomplish while he is in Chicago? What information is uncovered?
8. How does Legs act when Jack tells the whole story?
9. Where do Jack and Legs meet? Where do the men go and why?
10. How could it be determined when and if it would happen to a certain cop?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)