|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person accidentally saw incriminating evidence against Gladden?
2. What is the name of the murdered boy?
(b) Van Horn.
(c) de Clerk.
3. Jack flies to Washington DC to go to which facility?
(a) Capitol Building.
(c) Law Enforcement Foundation.
(d) Library of Congress.
4. What is the name of Sean's wife?
5. Who does the concept apply to the most?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gladden go when he tries to hide from the police?
2. How many cops are thought to be linked to Sean's death?
3. How old are the brothers at the beginning of the story?
4. What is the name of the Baltimore cop interviewed by Jack?
5. Jack immediately complains that his ______ has/have been violated.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after the case had been pursued doggedly for two weeks?
2. Jack has a flash back to a previous time. What was the situation between Jack and Sean?
3. What is Washington's reaction when he learns Jack's back story? How is the incident smoothed over?
4. How does the park ranger help the case? What does he do? How does the information help Jack?
5. How could it be determined when and if it would happen to a certain cop?
6. How does Legs act when Jack tells the whole story?
7. What are the first suspicions that Jack has about the case? Do Wexler and St. Louis confirm Jack's theory?
8. Where do Jack and Legs meet? Where do the men go and why?
9. Chapter 13 begins with Gladden connecting to the PTL club network. What message does Gladden receive? What message does he post in return?
10. In the opening chapter, Jack McEvoy learns something disturbing about his twin bother. What is the news and how did it happen?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)