|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The brothers discuss the disturbing concept known as:
(a) The Limit.
(b) The Middle.
(c) The End.
(d) The Redemption.
2. What is the name of Sean's wife?
3. What is the name of the network used by Gladden?
4. To which city does Jack fly to follow a lead?
(a) St. Paul.
(c) Des Moines.
5. What is the name of the cop bar visited by the brothers?
(a) Ps & Qs.
(d) Pints Of.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Jack McEvoy?
2. What is the name of the murdered boy?
3. What is the reaction of the attacker when Jack makes the statement?
4. What is the name of the author?
5. What one piece of evidence links the Baltimore, Chicago and Denver cases?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jack hope to accomplish while he is in Chicago? What information is uncovered?
2. Sean explains a cop's life to Jack and discusses a particularly disturbing subject. What is the subject?
3. Who were the news bearers? How were they related to Sean? Where did they work?
4. How does Legs act when Jack tells the whole story?
5. Where do Jack and Legs meet? Where do the men go and why?
6. Jack is able to make a tenuous connection to Warren. What is the connection?
7. Jack has a flash back to a previous time. What was the situation between Jack and Sean?
8. What happens when Jack arrives in Washington DC?
9. How did the media react to Sean's boycott?
10. Discuss Jack's trip to Chicago. Why is Chicago special to Jack? Why has Jack flown to the Windy City?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)