|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the detective's nickname?
(b) Harry the Hammer.
(c) Ernie the Enforcer.
(d) Larry Legs.
2. What was the name of the person in charge of public affairs?
3. What is the name of the park that is encompassed at this location?
4. What item does the attacker want to take away from Jack?
5. Who accosts Jack at his hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jack stay in that particular city?
2. What is the name of the agent put in charge of the investigation?
3. What item does Jack steal?
4. What is the amount of bail that must be paid by Gladden?
5. Gladden reads which author while waiting in his hotel room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the scene at the pier when the police attempt to apprehend Gladden. What happens to Gladden?
2. Chapter 13 begins with Gladden connecting to the PTL club network. What message does Gladden receive? What message does he post in return?
3. How did the media react to Sean's boycott?
4. In the opening chapter, Jack McEvoy learns something disturbing about his twin bother. What is the news and how did it happen?
5. The Theresa Lofton case is compared to a similar murder case of the 1940s. What are the similar details?
6. Describe the meeting between Jack and Washington. What is the purpose of the meeting?
7. Sean explains a cop's life to Jack and discusses a particularly disturbing subject. What is the subject?
8. What does Jack hope to accomplish while he is in Chicago? What information is uncovered?
9. How could it be determined when and if it would happen to a certain cop?
10. Where do Jack and Legs meet? Where do the men go and why?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)