|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not informed of the story before it hits the general population?
(a) Jack's parents.
(c) St. Louis.
2. What item is recovered from the people because of the interview?
(b) Car stereo.
(d) Woman's purse.
3. What is the name of the woman lured by Gladden?
4. Jack's deal with Backus ensures that he will be an authorized:
5. What do the other agents say when the theory is approached?
(c) Ignore him.
6. Who confronted Warren about his misdeeds?
(a) Frederick and Walling.
(b) Walling and Ford.
(c) Backus and Thorson.
(d) Ford and Frederick.
7. Jack could not connect the Poet to the killing in which state?
8. What does PTL stand for in reference to Gladden's network?
(a) Pity the Lost.
(b) Praise the Lord.
(c) Play to Life.
(d) Propel toward Love.
9. Which is a questionable issue between Rachel and Jack?
10. What was the surname of the officer believed to be the first victim?
11. Where was the item found?
(a) File room.
(b) Light switch.
(c) Conference center.
(d) Car door.
12. Several of the cases discussed by Backus reveal that there was more than one _____ used at the crime scene.
13. Where do Jack and Rachel go the next morning?
(b) Los Angeles.
14. What practice was mastered by Horace?
(a) Safe cracking.
(d) Writing poetry.
15. What is the name of the victim found in Phoenix?
Short Answer Questions
1. The FBI has how many cases that currently match the Poet case?
2. Which agent seems to give Jack the hardest time and largest amount of grief?
3. What is Horace's last name?
4. Jack confronts Rachel about which of the following?
5. What does Jack refuse to reveal to Rachel?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)