|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The meeting in Phoenix is held between the FBI and ____.
(a) State police.
(d) Local law enforcement.
2. Jack feels the need to call and update which person?
(c) St. Louis.
3. What is Horace's last name?
4. The FBI has how many cases that currently match the Poet case?
5. Which of the following is not informed of the story before it hits the general population?
(a) Jack's parents.
(b) St. Louis.
6. What does PTL stand for in reference to Gladden's network?
(a) Praise the Lord.
(b) Propel toward Love.
(c) Pity the Lost.
(d) Play to Life.
7. Gladden reveals important information about himself in this section. The reader learns that Gladden has been:
(a) A published poet.
(b) A school principal.
(c) A man.
8. What adjective does Thorson use to describe Rachel when speaking with Jack?
9. What item is recovered from the people because of the interview?
(b) Car stereo.
(d) Woman's purse.
10. Jack confronts Rachel about which of the following?
11. What practice was mastered by Horace?
(c) Safe cracking.
(d) Writing poetry.
12. What is the name of the program once supported by Gladden and one of the victims?
(a) Up with People.
(b) Outward Bound.
(c) Head Start.
(d) Best Pals.
13. Jack could not connect the Poet to the killing in which state?
14. Jack learns that _____ has been taken off the suspect list.
15. The first people interviewed about the homicide are:
(a) Drug dealers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many other cases were attached to those files?
2. Who seems to be the most upset about Rachel's budding personal attachment to Jack?
3. Jack tricks the hotel desk clerk into giving him which of the following?
4. Who does Jack suspect of selling him out?
5. What does Jack learn about a man named Horace?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)