|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Horace live and work at one time?
(c) Next door to Sean.
(d) Beverly Hills.
2. What is the name of the agent that accompanies Jack and Walling in Phoenix?
3. Horace gave up his life to move to which major US city?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) Atlantic City.
4. What item had Jack left behind?
(a) Finger prints.
(b) Cell phone.
(c) Note paper.
(d) Cigarette butt.
5. Jack's deal with Backus ensures that he will be an authorized:
6. Who is suspected as being the leak to the press?
7. Which of the following is not informed of the story before it hits the general population?
(a) Jack's parents.
(b) St. Louis.
8. Several of the cases discussed by Backus reveal that there was more than one _____ used at the crime scene.
9. Which word best describes the type of attitude Jack receives from some of the agents at the FBI?
10. In which city is the prison located?
(a) Kansas City.
11. What action is taken by Warren?
(a) Leaves town.
(d) Commits suicide.
12. Where do Jack and Rachel go the next morning?
(a) Los Angeles.
13. Jack tricks the hotel desk clerk into giving him which of the following?
(a) Gladden's luggage.
(b) Key to Rachel's room.
(c) Phone records.
(d) A free night's stay.
14. Who confronted Warren about his misdeeds?
(a) Walling and Ford.
(b) Backus and Thorson.
(c) Frederick and Walling.
(d) Ford and Frederick.
15. Jack confronts Rachel about which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Walling reveals that Thorson was once her:
2. Where was the item found?
3. The meeting in Phoenix is held between the FBI and ____.
4. What does PTL stand for in reference to Gladden's network?
5. Backus believes that _____ is imperative if the killer is to be caught.
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)