|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the FBI Academy?
(a) Washington, DC.
2. Who is suspected as being the leak to the press?
3. The first people interviewed about the homicide are:
(c) Drug dealers.
4. Jack feels the need to call and update which person?
(d) St. Louis.
5. Which is a questionable issue between Rachel and Jack?
6. What adjective does Thorson use to describe Rachel when speaking with Jack?
7. Where do Thorson and Jack go to retrieve Gladden's camera?
(b) Santa Monica.
8. What does Jack refuse to reveal to Rachel?
(a) Connection to case.
9. What was the name of the cop's partner?
(b) Jim McEvoy.
10. What link seems to be missing from the case?
(b) Police reports.
(d) Murder weapon.
11. The meeting in Phoenix is held between the FBI and ____.
(a) State police.
(c) Local law enforcement.
12. Walling reveals that Thorson was once her:
13. What is the name of the agent that accompanies Jack and Walling in Phoenix?
14. Which of the following is not informed of the story before it hits the general population?
(b) St. Louis.
(c) Jack's parents.
15. A story about the Poet appears in which major newspaper?
(a) Ny Times.
(b) LA Times.
(c) Chicago Tribune.
(d) Denver Post.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rachel the next time she contacts Jack?
2. What items were taken from Jack's hotel room?
3. Gladden reveals important information about himself in this section. The reader learns that Gladden has been:
4. Jack's deal with Backus ensures that he will be an authorized:
5. One agent believes that the poems left at the crimes scenes will reveal the killer's:
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)