|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the victim that became Sean's obsession?
2. What is the name of Jack's direct supervisor?
3. How old was Lofton when she was murdered?
4. What is the name of the researcher assigned to work the case?
5. What is the alleged cause of death of the person at the park?
(b) Heart attack.
6. The brothers discuss the disturbing concept known as:
(a) The Limit.
(b) The Middle.
(c) The Redemption.
(d) The End.
7. What was the former occupation of the public affairs officer?
(a) Maintenance supervisor.
(b) Bus driver.
8. The boy and Lofton are both attached to what kind of facility?
(a) Day care center.
(b) Dentist's office.
9. What is the detective's nickname?
(b) Larry Legs.
(c) Harry the Hammer.
(d) Ernie the Enforcer.
10. How long does Jack stay in that particular city?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 2 days.
11. What is the name of the department that captures Gladden?
(b) Dallas PD.
(c) Miami PD.
(d) Santa Monica PD.
12. Where does Gladden go when he tries to hide from the police?
(a) Department store.
(c) Football stadium.
13. Gladden reads which author while waiting in his hotel room?
14. Who assists Jack with the theft?
15. What term is often used to describe Rachel?
(a) Playful as a pussycat.
(b) Cute as a bug.
(c) Hard as nails.
(d) Tougher than steel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gladden enjoys taking photographs at what location?
2. To date how many cases fit perfectly into Jack's investigation?
3. What is the name of Sean's wife?
4. What was the first name of the victim?
5. What was the name given to the older unsolved case?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)