|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the researcher assigned to work the case?
2. Gladden enjoys taking photographs at what location?
(b) City park.
3. What item does the attacker want to take away from Jack?
4. What is the name of Jack's twin brother?
5. What is the detective's nickname?
(b) Ernie the Enforcer.
(c) Harry the Hammer.
(d) Larry Legs.
6. Where does Gladden go when he tries to hide from the police?
(c) Football stadium.
(d) Department store.
7. What is the name of Sean's wife?
8. In what major US city does the majority of the story take place?
9. What is the name of the department that captures Gladden?
(b) Santa Monica PD.
(c) Dallas PD.
(d) Miami PD.
10. What is the name of Gladden's attorney?
11. Who is Jack trying to contact when he is accosted?
12. What is the name of the lead detective in the case of the murdered boy?
13. Jack immediately complains that his ______ has/have been violated.
(b) Safe house.
(d) Undercover identity.
14. What acronym is used for the name of the brother's employer?
15. What is the name of the victim that became Sean's obsession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname was given to the girl due to the circumstances of her death?
2. Where did Sean send a copy of his case file?
3. What term is often used to describe Rachel?
4. What is the profession of Jack McEvoy?
5. What is the Baltimore cop's connection to Jack's case?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)