|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first piece of literature found relates to which famous story?
(a) Fall of the House of Usher.
(b) The Telltale Heart.
(c) Four and Twenty Blackbirds.
(d) Murder on the Orient Express.
2. What is the Baltimore cop's connection to Jack's case?
(a) He was shot in the back.
(b) He was framed for conspiracy.
(c) His partner was killed.
(d) He was denied a pension.
3. What is the detective's nickname?
(a) Ernie the Enforcer.
(b) Harry the Hammer.
(d) Larry Legs.
4. What is the name of the agent put in charge of the investigation?
5. How many cops are thought to be linked to Sean's death?
6. Which person accidentally saw incriminating evidence against Gladden?
7. What is the name of the researcher assigned to work the case?
8. The case is compared to a similar case that took place in what year?
9. Gladden enjoys taking photographs at what location?
(a) City park.
10. What is the name of the newspaper that employs Jack?
(a) Philadelphia Inquirer.
(b) Rocky Mountain News.
(c) Daily News.
(d) Star Tribune.
11. Where was the victim found?
(a) Motel room.
(b) Behind a restaurant.
(c) College campus.
(d) Shopping mall.
12. What item does Jack steal?
(d) Driver's license.
13. Who assists Jack with the theft?
14. What is the name of the park that is encompassed at this location?
15. What is the name of Sean's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gladden go when he tries to hide from the police?
2. How long does Jack stay in that particular city?
3. The boy and Lofton are both attached to what kind of facility?
4. How old are the brothers at the beginning of the story?
5. What is the amount of bail that must be paid by Gladden?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)