|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Jack stay in that particular city?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 24 hours.
(c) 36 hours.
(d) 3 days.
2. What was the former occupation of the public affairs officer?
(a) Bus driver.
(c) Maintenance supervisor.
3. What acronym is used for the name of the brother's employer?
4. The case is compared to a similar case that took place in what year?
5. What is the name of the agent put in charge of the investigation?
6. What is the name of Sean's wife?
7. What is the name of the lead detective in the case of the murdered boy?
8. How old are the brothers at the beginning of the story?
9. Who does the concept apply to the most?
10. What is the name of the researcher assigned to work the case?
11. The boy and Lofton are both attached to what kind of facility?
(a) Dentist's office.
(d) Day care center.
12. Gladden tries to retrieve which item from the police station?
(c) False ID.
13. What was the name of the person in charge of public affairs?
14. What is the name of the Baltimore cop interviewed by Jack?
15. What item does the attacker want to take away from Jack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jack trying to contact when he is accosted?
2. What is the name of the librarian often consulted by Jack?
3. What term is often used to describe Rachel?
4. What one piece of evidence links the Baltimore, Chicago and Denver cases?
5. What is the name of the cop bar visited by the brothers?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)