|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the victim found?
(a) Shopping mall.
(b) Behind a restaurant.
(c) Motel room.
(d) College campus.
2. What term is often used to describe Rachel?
(a) Cute as a bug.
(b) Hard as nails.
(c) Tougher than steel.
(d) Playful as a pussycat.
3. What nickname was given to the girl due to the circumstances of her death?
(b) White Rose.
(c) White Dahlia.
(d) Baby's breath.
4. Which person accidentally saw incriminating evidence against Gladden?
5. The first piece of literature found relates to which famous story?
(a) Murder on the Orient Express.
(b) The Telltale Heart.
(c) Four and Twenty Blackbirds.
(d) Fall of the House of Usher.
6. Where does Gladden go when he tries to hide from the police?
(a) Department store.
(b) Football stadium.
7. To date how many cases fit perfectly into Jack's investigation?
8. Gladden tries to retrieve which item from the police station?
(b) False ID.
9. What is the name of Jack's direct supervisor?
10. What is the name of the park that is encompassed at this location?
11. What is the brother's occupation?
12. Jack immediately complains that his ______ has/have been violated.
(b) Safe house.
(c) Undercover identity.
13. What is the amount of bail that must be paid by Gladden?
14. What is the name of the department that captures Gladden?
(b) Miami PD.
(c) Dallas PD.
(d) Santa Monica PD.
15. What item does Jack steal?
(a) Driver's license.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cop bar visited by the brothers?
2. What was the name of the person in charge of public affairs?
3. What is the name of the agent put in charge of the investigation?
4. The brothers discuss the disturbing concept known as:
5. How old are the brothers at the beginning of the story?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)