|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack flies to Washington DC to go to which facility?
(a) Capitol Building.
(c) Library of Congress.
(d) Law Enforcement Foundation.
2. Where was the incriminating evidence located?
3. What is the Baltimore cop's connection to Jack's case?
(a) He was denied a pension.
(b) He was shot in the back.
(c) He was framed for conspiracy.
(d) His partner was killed.
4. What is the profession of Jack McEvoy?
5. Who assists Jack with the theft?
6. What is the name of Jack's twin brother?
7. What is the name of the person directly involved in the police investigation?
8. What is the name of the agent put in charge of the investigation?
9. What is the name of the librarian often consulted by Jack?
10. In what major US city does the majority of the story take place?
11. What one piece of evidence links the Baltimore, Chicago and Denver cases?
(b) Location of crime.
(c) Shoe print.
12. What is the name of the cop bar visited by the brothers?
(a) Pints Of.
(c) Ps & Qs.
13. What is the detective's nickname?
(b) Ernie the Enforcer.
(c) Larry Legs.
(d) Harry the Hammer.
14. What acronym is used for the name of the brother's employer?
15. What is the name of the park that is encompassed at this location?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Sean and his wife live?
2. How old are the brothers at the beginning of the story?
3. What is the name of the network used by Gladden?
4. Where does Gladden go when he tries to hide from the police?
5. What is the amount of bail that must be paid by Gladden?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)