|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack feels the need to call and update which person?
(b) St. Louis.
2. What was the name given to the older unsolved case?
(a) Black Dahlia.
(c) Black Rose.
3. Jack confronts Rachel about which of the following?
4. One agent believes that the poems left at the crimes scenes will reveal the killer's:
5. What nickname was given to the girl due to the circumstances of her death?
(a) Baby's breath.
(c) White Dahlia.
(d) White Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does the attacker want to take away from Jack?
2. Where do Thorson and Jack go to retrieve Gladden's camera?
3. What is the name of the researcher assigned to work the case?
4. How does Jack have to talk to to receive approval?
5. What is the name of the county where the boy was murdered?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)