|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the researcher assigned to work the case?
2. The first people interviewed about the homicide are:
(c) Drug dealers.
3. Gladden tries to retrieve which item from the police station?
(b) False ID.
4. What is Horace's last name?
5. What was the name given to the older unsolved case?
(b) Black Rose.
(d) Black Dahlia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Walling reveals that Thorson was once her:
2. Jack could not connect the Poet to the killing in which state?
3. Jack receives news that his brother is in what scenic location?
4. The case is compared to a similar case that took place in what year?
5. Where do Jack and Rachel go the next morning?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)