|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the person in charge of public affairs?
2. What is the name of the woman lured by Gladden?
3. Jack could not connect the Poet to the killing in which state?
4. Jack flies to Washington DC to go to which facility?
(a) Library of Congress.
(b) Capitol Building.
(c) Law Enforcement Foundation.
5. Where does Gladden go when he tries to hide from the police?
(a) Department store.
(c) Football stadium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first name of the victim?
2. Where was the incriminating evidence located?
3. Several of the cases discussed by Backus reveal that there was more than one _____ used at the crime scene.
4. Jack's deal with Backus ensures that he will be an authorized:
5. What was the former occupation of the public affairs officer?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)