|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What link seems to be missing from the case?
(b) Police reports.
(d) Murder weapon.
2. Gladden enjoys taking photographs at what location?
(a) City park.
3. The first piece of literature found relates to which famous story?
(a) The Telltale Heart.
(b) Fall of the House of Usher.
(c) Murder on the Orient Express.
(d) Four and Twenty Blackbirds.
4. Washington takes it upon himself to contact which Denver cop?
(c) St. Louis.
5. What was the name given to the older unsolved case?
(c) Black Dahlia.
(d) Black Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the profession of Walling's father?
2. After a great deal of work, Jack is denied access to which of the following?
3. One agent believes that the poems left at the crimes scenes will reveal the killer's:
4. Which Poe work does the killer leave at the Phoenix scene?
5. What is the name of the park that is encompassed at this location?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)