|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jack receives news that his brother is in what scenic location?
(a) Beaver Dam.
(b) Joliet Falls.
(c) Bear Lake.
(d) Falls Creek.
2. One agent believes that the poems left at the crimes scenes will reveal the killer's:
3. Jack feels the need to call and update which person?
(a) St. Louis.
4. What word is used to compare the Poet and Poe?
5. What is the name of the network used by Gladden?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jack's twin brother?
2. To date how many cases fit perfectly into Jack's investigation?
3. What is the amount of bail that must be paid by Gladden?
4. Gladden waits around for the delivery of which item?
5. What is the name of the author?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)