|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes furious with Jack after learning about the news story?
2. What is the name of the Baltimore cop interviewed by Jack?
3. Who does Jack suspect of selling him out?
4. Which agent seems to give Jack the hardest time and largest amount of grief?
5. Who confronted Warren about his misdeeds?
(a) Backus and Thorson.
(b) Frederick and Walling.
(c) Ford and Frederick.
(d) Walling and Ford.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jack stay in that particular city?
2. Washington takes it upon himself to contact which Denver cop?
3. What is the Baltimore cop's connection to Jack's case?
4. What was the profession of Walling's father?
5. The meeting in Phoenix is held between the FBI and ____.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)