1. In what major US city does the majority of the story take place?
2. What is the profession of Jack McEvoy?
3. What is the name of Jack's twin brother?
4. How old are the brothers at the beginning of the story?
5. What is the brother's occupation?
6. What acronym is used for the name of the brother's employer?
7. Jack receives news that his brother is in what scenic location?
(a) Bear Lake.
(b) Falls Creek.
(c) Beaver Dam.
(d) Joliet Falls.
8. What is the name of the park that is encompassed at this location?
9. What is the alleged cause of death of the person at the park?
(a) Heart attack.
10. What is the name of the cop bar visited by the brothers?
(a) Ps & Qs.
(b) Pints Of.
This section contains 2,799 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)