Mid-Book Test (up to Second Cantar: Sections 84-102)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does the Cid go to Castile in Section 72?
2. What do the people fear losing in Section 4?
3. What does the Cid say he will not cut in Section 76?
4. What does Antolínez promise in Section 13?
5. What food does the count refuse to eat after he is taken prisoner by the Cid?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Explain the circumstances of the count's return home.
This section contains 1,024 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)