1. Who wrote "The Poem of the Cid"?
No one knows.
2. Who is crying at the beginning of the First Cantar?
3. For what does the Cid thank God at the beginning of the First Cantar?
For the plans his enemies have developed against him.
4. Where does a group traveling with the Cid leave in Section 2?
5. Where does a group traveling with the Cid go in Section 2?
6. What does Cid tell his friend, Álvar, to do in Section 2?
To be happy.
7. Why is Álvar unhappy?
They are banished from their home village.
This section contains 4,392 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)