|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Cantar, Sections 133-144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Álvar unhappy?
(a) He lost his best sword after a battle.
(b) They haven't eaten in days.
(c) They are banished from their home village.
(d) He misses his wife.
2. How many men does the Cid send away with the count in Section 62?
3. Who hold a banquet in the Cid's honor in Section 17?
4. How do the Infantes of Carrión feel about going to war?
(a) Their opinion is not expressed.
(b) They are committed to their duty.
(c) They are unhappy about it.
(d) They are eager to prove their worth to their father-in-law.
5. Who sends a message to King Alphonso at the end of Section 132?
(a) Fernando and Diego.
(b) The Cid.
(c) The Cid's daughters.
(d) The Cid's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Cid when he is finally in front of King Alphonso in person?
2. Who does the Cid blame for the actions of King Alphonso's sons?
3. Who joins the Cid's army on the trip back to Valencia in section 107?
4. Who is struck in Section 39?
5. What does Cid tell his friend, Álvar, to do in Section 2?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)