|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Third Cantar, Sections 133-144.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Cid, how long until the battle will be over in Section 91?
(a) One day.
(b) Several hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
2. How many Moors were in the army in the second battle in Section 95?
3. Whose signal is Pedro waiting for in Section 34?
(b) No one's.
(c) The Cid's.
4. How are the sons ordered to repay the Cid for the money he gave them that they spent?
(a) By serving as his slaves.
(b) By giving him part of their inheritance from King Alphonso.
(c) In horses and armor.
(d) By working the Cid's land.
5. What do Minaya and his men bring back to the Cid and the other men?
(a) Greetings from relatives.
(d) Pardons from King Alphonso.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Cid send to the church in Section 41?
2. What does Rachel ask as a gift from the Cid?
3. What would happen to the King's sons if they didn't attend the hearing?
4. The Cid's decision to not cut something in Section 76 is a sign of love to whom?
5. What is described in Section 111?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)