|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Second Cantar: Sections 103-111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Cid reach in Section 15?
(a) San Pedro.
2. How many soldiers does the Cid count in Section 77?
3. What does the Cid say he will not cut in Section 76?
(a) His hair.
(b) His booty from battles into parts.
(c) His beard.
(d) His bread.
4. Who is preparing to meet with King Alphonso in Section 104?
(b) The Cid's daughters.
(c) The Cid.
(d) King Alphonso's sons.
5. What must the count do in order to be set free by the Cid?
(a) Pledge loyalty to the Cid.
(b) Renounce his faith.
(d) Nothing; he is not offered freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is crying at the beginning of the First Cantar?
2. What is ultimately decided about the marriages?
3. How many horsemen does the Cid have?
4. What does the Cid send to his wife and daughters in Section 41?
5. How does the Cid feel about the proposals?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)