|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is one of the three kinds of laziness?
(a) Comfort orientation.
(b) Running late.
(d) Lack of sleep.
2. What is threefold purity?
(a) No big deal about the doer, the action, the result.
(b) Peace, quiet, and goodness.
(c) Love, kindness, and hope.
(d) Heart, mind, and hands.
3. Which of the following is one of the three kinds of laziness?
(c) Loss of heart.
(d) Blocked feelings.
4. What is equanimity?
(a) Being happy.
(b) Being sad.
(c) Creating a happy space.
(d) Being okay.
5. What is Maitri?
(a) Full relaxation.
(b) A Tibetan term for hope.
(c) Acceptance of ourselves.
(d) Deep breath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chodron claim undermines our wakeful energy?
2. How does Chodron define bravery?
3. What does Chondron claim is the essence of generosity?
4. What do vajrayana Buddhists claim is inherent in emotion?
5. What are the lojong teachings for?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)