1. What time of the day did Shonagan say was the most beautiful in the spring?
2. What color were the horses that members of the nobility came to see on the first day of the First Month?
3. What was wrong with the appearance of the escorts that Shonagon saw while visiting the palace to see the horses on the first day of the First Month?
4. In what month did the peach trees come into bloom?
5. What did Shonagon enjoy seeing men carry to and fro as the Festival approached?
This section contains 4,492 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)