Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ship that sinks after setting sail from England in 1120?
2. What is the historical significance of the ship that flounders off Balfour?
3. How many passengers aboard the sunken ship survive?
4. What are the values of the boys who gather in the marketplace?
5. What do the young boys of the village admire the most?
6. What type of people live in the homes of the town square?
This section contains 5,475 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)