|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: 1152 - 1155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condemned man accused of stealing?
(a) A silver, jeweled chalice from the monastery
(b) A loaf of bread
(c) A gold relic from the church
(d) A knight's sword
2. How does Tom get hired to make repairs on Kingsbridge Cathedral?
(a) Jack sets the cathedral on fire and Tom proposes a plan to the Prior for repairs.
(b) He sets the cathedral on fire, hoping to get the job to repair it.
(c) He begs the prior for the job.
(d) He wins a bid against another stonemason.
3. What happens to Tom's baby son after his birth?
(a) The baby is killed by a wolf.
(b) The baby dies.
(c) The baby is too weak to survive.
(d) Tom leaves the baby behind.
4. Of what does William accuse Prior Philip?
(a) Running an unlicensed market
5. Who catches the thief red-handed with the stolen silver chalice?
(a) A priest
(b) A deacon
(c) A man-at-arms
(d) A parishioner
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Tom ask Ellen after staying with her for a time?
2. What does Aliena tell Richard he should do to be named Earl of Shiring?
3. What does Jack study while he is in Toledo?
4. What is the result of the fight between Alfred and Jack?
5. What is Aliena surprised to discover about Jack?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)