|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: 1152 - 1155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the death of Bishop James, who does Remingus see as his rival for the post of Prior of Kingsbridge?
(a) Peter of Wareham
(c) Prior Philip
2. What horrifies Philip when he first sees Kingsbridge?
(a) Cruelty and torture
(b) The collapsed cathedral
(c) Ruin and disrepair
3. Why does Alfred go to Aliena's home?
(a) To laugh in her face
(b) To beg her for money
(c) To ask her to come back to him
(d) To kill her
4. As Aliena plans the escape from William, what does she pack to take with her?
(a) A sword and dagger
(b) A pouch of silver
(c) A bottle of ale
(d) A loaf of bread
5. What does Philip model the plans for a new town after?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Aliena about the wool business?
2. What happens to Philip's and Waleran's relationship after Philip makes a compromise with the Hamleighs?
3. What do the older women bring to the marketplace when they go to watch the hanging?
4. What does Tom see when he goes to the top wall of the cathedral to save Jonathan?
5. What condition does Philip give Jack if he wants to be master builder of the cathedral?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)