|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: 1152 - 1155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the condemned man accused of stealing?
(a) A silver, jeweled chalice from the monastery
(b) A loaf of bread
(c) A knight's sword
(d) A gold relic from the church
2. What is Prior Philip's biggest problem at his small monastery?
(a) Archdeacon Waleran
(b) William Hamleigh
(d) Peter of Wareham
3. What is the economic situation of Shiring while William is the earl?
(a) Famine and destitution
(b) Prosperous farms and markets
(c) Plenty for everyone
(d) Wealth and prosperity
4. What does Aliena tell Richard he should do to be named Earl of Shiring?
(a) Bribe William
(b) Forcibly take Earlcastle
(c) Assassinate William
(d) Ask King Stephen for the earldom
5. What does Richard do to avoid being arrested by William?
(a) Hides in the forest
(b) Moves to Spain
(c) Crosses the channel to France
(d) Joins the crusades in the Holy Land
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the master builder of Salisbury Cathedral hire Tom?
2. Where do Aliena and Richard intend to go after their escape?
3. What is Richard's position in Kingsbridge?
4. How does Tom get hired to make repairs on Kingsbridge Cathedral?
5. Why do three men ride behind the prisoner?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)