|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: 1152 - 1155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What visions are tormenting William when he stops building the church in Shiring?
(a) Being spat upon by peasants
(b) His mother burning in hell
(c) His begging in the streets
(d) Aliena laughing at him
2. What happens to Tom's baby son after his birth?
(a) Tom leaves the baby behind.
(b) The baby is too weak to survive.
(c) The baby dies.
(d) The baby is killed by a wolf.
3. What is the favorite event for the young boys who gather in the marketplace?
(a) Buying treats at the market
(b) Watching the king pass by
(c) Watching a hanging
(d) Cock fighting
4. Why does Peter of Wareham become angry with Prior Philip?
(a) Philip assigns Peter the role of almoner, which requires a lot of travel.
(b) Philip forces Peter to clean the cathedral.
(c) Philip forces Peter to fast and pray.
(d) Philip tells Peter to be more humble.
5. How many children do Jack and Aliena have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who nudges the sheriff impatiently, wanting to hurry along the hanging?
2. What does Aliena tell Jack she is going to do after ten years of living apart?
3. Who does Philip name as the new master builder of the cathedral?
4. Why do three men ride behind the prisoner?
5. What does Jack invent to help Aliena with her wool business?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)