|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: 1152 - 1155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Prior Philip and Richard go to see about obtaining a market license?
(a) King Stephen
2. What is Prior Philip's biggest problem at his small monastery?
(a) William Hamleigh
(b) Peter of Wareham
(c) Archdeacon Waleran
3. What is the condition of the monastery after 2 years under the care of Prior Philip?
(a) The monastery is dirty and unkempt.
(b) The monks are hungry and the monastery in ruins.
(c) It is in dire straits.
(d) It is self sufficient and morale is high.
4. Why do a band of outlaws attack Kingsbridge?
(a) They want Aliena's wool.
(b) They want gold from the cathedral.
(c) They want to assassinate Prior Philip.
(d) They are starving and desperate.
5. Who wins the battle when King Stephen's castle is attacked?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Tom's baby son after his birth?
2. What horrifies William when he goes to visit Kingsbridge?
3. Who does Aliena ask to help her gain access to Earlcastle?
4. Who does William Hamleigh almost run down with his powerful war horse?
5. What does Richard do when he finds Alfred trying to rape Aliena?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)