|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: 1152 - 1155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Philip's only hope that the Kingsbridge Cathedral will be completed?
(a) If King Stephen remains the king
(b) If Richard is killed in battle
(c) If King Stephen is defeated
(d) If William is killed in battle
2. What horrifies Philip when he first sees Kingsbridge?
(a) Cruelty and torture
(b) The collapsed cathedral
(c) Ruin and disrepair
3. Why does Peter of Wareham become angry with Prior Philip?
(a) Philip forces Peter to fast and pray.
(b) Philip tells Peter to be more humble.
(c) Philip assigns Peter the role of almoner, which requires a lot of travel.
(d) Philip forces Peter to clean the cathedral.
4. What is Richard's position in Kingsbridge?
(b) Accountant for the monastery
(c) Wool business manager
(d) Head of security
5. What does Jack invent to help Aliena with her wool business?
(a) A cloth felter
(b) A collapsible market booth
(c) A wool sheerer
(d) Wool clippers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Philip decide to do with the baby that Francis brought to the monastery?
2. What visions are tormenting William when he stops building the church in Shiring?
3. To where does Abbot Peter transfer Prior Philip?
4. Why do a band of outlaws attack Kingsbridge?
5. What is Philip granted when he asks for a market license?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)