|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5: 1152 - 1155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What angers Philip about the monks right after he arrives at his new assignment?
(a) They gamble and drink
(b) Their disheveled appearance
(c) Their disobedience and gluttony
(d) Their unfriendliness
2. Why are the peasants afraid to go to the Kingsbridge market?
(a) They are terrorized by William.
(b) They are afraid of Prior Philip's temper.
(c) They are afraid of the plague.
(d) They are afraid of Waleran.
3. What does Richard do when he finds Alfred trying to rape Aliena?
(a) Kills him
(b) Knocks him unconscious
(c) Tells Alfred to get out
(d) Throws Alfred out the door
4. What do Tom and Agnes do when they locate the thief that robbed them
(a) They wrestle him to the ground and he returns what he had stolen.
(b) They run away from him.
(c) They have the sheriff arrest him.
(d) They follow him and Tom kills him in a struggle.
5. What does Waleran promise to do for William for any of the wrongdoings he may commit?
(a) He will put in a good word for William with the king.
(b) He will give William an alibi.
(c) He will lie for William.
(d) He will give William absolution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jack first talk to Aliena about literature?
2. After the death of Bishop James, who does Remingus see as his rival for the post of Prior of Kingsbridge?
3. Where is Tom's third child born?
4. Why doesn't the master builder of Salisbury Cathedral hire Tom?
5. What is the economic situation of Shiring while William is the earl?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)