1. What is the name of the ship that sinks after setting sail from England in 1120?
(a) The Queen Maud
(b) The Queen Elizabeth
(c) The Balfour
(d) The White Ship
2. What is the historical significance of the ship that flounders off Balfour?
(a) Queen Maud's son is aboard.
(b) King Stephen's heir perishes.
(c) King Henry's wife dies in the wreck.
(d) King Henry's only heir perishes in the wreck.
3. How many passengers aboard the sunken ship survive?
4. What are the values of the boys who gather in the marketplace?
(a) They believe in goodness and kind deeds.
(b) They believe in God and holy works.
(c) They scorn beauty and despise goodness.
(d) They respect their elders and parents.
5. What do the young boys of the village admire the most?
(b) A tender ballad
(c) A loving mother
6. What type of people live in the homes of the town square?
(a) The poor of the town
(c) Craftsmen and traders
This section contains 5,475 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)