1. What reason does the author give for writing The Pilgrim’s Progress?
He wants to teach people about salvation
2. Why does Bunyan use the allegorical approach in writing this book?
In the hopes people will not be offended by the work
3. What kind of revelation does Christian have?
About death and hell
4. What does Christian’s family say when he tells them about his revelation?
They say he is crazy
5. What does Christian do to try and save himself?
Devotes himself to reading and prayer
This section contains 5,213 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)