|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Pages 60 - 90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the giant named Pope?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is naked.
(c) He is crazy.
(d) He is starving.
2. Who protects Christian from the arrows of the Devil?
(a) Shining Knight.
(c) A dragon.
3. What type of commemoration is erected on the hill the group climbs?
(a) A flower garden.
(b) A platform.
(c) A tombstone.
(d) A plaque.
4. With whom does the author have a conversation with to justify the second part of the book?
(a) With Interpreter.
(b) With the author’s minister.
(c) With the book itself.
(d) With a Shining One.
5. How does Christiana feel about Christian’s departure?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Christiana and Mercy interpret the images which they are shown by the Interpreter?
2. What does Christian think about Lucre Hill?
3. Where does the group go after leaving the area of Doubting Castle?
4. Why was the Vanity Fair set up?
5. What do the people of Vanity want to do with Christian and Faithful?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)