|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Pages 60 - 90.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christian’s family say when he tells them about his revelation?
(a) They say he is crazy.
(b) They are very enthusiastic.
(c) They are dubious.
(d) They are impressed.
2. What is wrong with the giant named Pope?
(a) He is naked.
(b) He is crazy.
(c) He is starving.
(d) He is dead.
3. What happens to Ignorance at the Celestial City?
(a) He has to take an exam about all the laws he followed.
(b) He is taken in because God forgives everyone who asks.
(c) He is turned away.
(d) He never makes it to the gates.
4. Why are Christian and Hopeful confused shortly after talking about Little Faith?
(a) There are two equally straight paths before them.
(b) They encounter a large group of people talking to them all at once.
(c) There is a cross road with four paths.
(d) They encounter a village that should not be there.
5. What reason does the author give for writing The Pilgrim’s Progress?
(a) He wants to make money.
(b) He is bored.
(c) His mother has suggested he write it.
(d) He wants to teach people about salvation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do the shepherds tell Christian and Hopeful to ignore?
2. Which two neighbors follow Christian when Christian leaves his home for a journey?
3. What two places do the shepherds show Christian and Hopeful?
4. What does Faithful tell Talkative when Faithful finally understands Talkative’s character?
5. What happens to Ignorance as the three walk?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)