|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Pages 30 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who protects Christian from the arrows of the Devil?
(a) Shining Knight.
(d) A dragon.
2. From what city is Worldly Wiseman?
(a) World Peace.
(b) Humanity Haven.
(c) Pernicious Place.
(d) Carnal Policy.
3. What does Christian think about Lucre Hill?
(a) It might be a dangerous area.
(b) It might be a good place to rest.
(c) He has never heard of it.
(d) It could be lucrative.
4. How do Formalist and Hypocrisy get on the mountain path?
(a) Through the Wicket Gate.
(b) By climbing a different hill.
(c) Through a hole in the fence.
(d) They came down the river.
5. What does Faithful say to Christian about the City of Destruction?
(a) The town hall has burned down.
(b) It has been destroyed.
(c) Faithful left despite the mockery of the townspeople.
(d) Evangelist has been preaching there to large crowds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evangelist tell Christian he must do to save himself?
2. What reason does the author give for writing The Pilgrim’s Progress?
3. Why does Christian think they should go into the By Path Meadow?
4. What are the names of the paths around the Hill of Difficulty that Formalist and Hypocrisy take?
5. From what city are Formalist and Hypocrisy?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)