|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Pages 30 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What giant does Great Heart defeat on the way up the hill?
2. Why does Worldly Wiseman want Christian to meet the people he sends him to meet?
(a) To tell them why Christian is traveling.
(b) So they can go with Christian on his journey.
(c) Because they can ease Christian’s burdens.
(d) So Christian can understand the world.
3. What do Christian and Hopeful pass on the way to Lucre Hill?
(a) The Primeval Forest.
(b) The Plain of Ease.
(c) The River of Comfort.
(d) The Pit of Oblivion.
4. What has changed at the House Beautiful since Christian was there?
(a) There is a locked front door.
(b) There is an additional obstacle.
(c) There are new gardens around the yard.
(d) There is an angel standing at the entrance.
5. Which way does the path go that the black man leads Christian and Hopeful down?
(a) Away from Celestial City.
(b) Toward Celestial City.
(c) Away from. the City of Destruction.
(d) Toward the North Pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Christian and Hopeful confused shortly after talking about Little Faith?
2. Where does the black man lead Christian and Hopeful?
3. What does Christian’s family say when he tells them about his revelation?
4. Who protects Christian from the arrows of the Devil?
5. From where does Ignorance say his salvation comes?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)