|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Pages 1 - 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does By Ends think is possible?
(a) To know a person well enough to borrow money from him.
(b) To know God and still be rich.
(c) To be poor and happy.
(d) To use circumstances for personal gain but still be a good person.
2. What does Talkative tell Faithful and Christian?
(a) He rejects all pointless conversations.
(b) He will only talk on the day after the Sabbath.
(c) He cannot stop talking.
(d) He will only talk about his family and friends.
3. What does Christian accidentally leave at the arbor?
(a) His canteen.
(b) His silver cross.
(c) His roll.
(d) His cloak.
4. What do Christian and Hopeful enter when they leave Enchanted Ground?
(a) The CelestMountains.
(b) The Land of Beulah.
(c) The EternalRiver.
(d) The Meadows of Peace.
5. What are the names of the paths around the Hill of Difficulty that Formalist and Hypocrisy take?
(a) Death and Falsehood.
(b) Confusion and Confrontation.
(c) Lost and Eternity.
(d) Danger and Destruction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why might the waters to cross be shallow for a pilgrim?
2. What happens to Ignorance as the three walk?
3. What are Sloth, Simple, and Presumption doing when Christian sees them?
4. With whom does the author have a conversation with to justify the second part of the book?
5. What is the basis for Mercy’s worry as the group sets out?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)