|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Pages 30 - 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is located at the Lucre Hill?
(a) A stream with rubies in it.
(b) A diamond mine.
(c) A gold mine.
(d) A silver mine.
2. What giant does Great Heart defeat on the way up the hill?
3. What are the names of Christiana’s sons?
(a) John, Matthew, Mark and Peter.
(b) James, Mark, Paul and Matthew.
(c) Mark, Samuel, Matthew, and James.
(d) Matthew, Samuel, Joseph, and James.
4. What happens to Ignorance at the Celestial City?
(a) He never makes it to the gates.
(b) He has to take an exam about all the laws he followed.
(c) He is taken in because God forgives everyone who asks.
(d) He is turned away.
5. What does Great Heart kill to protect the group after leaving House Beautiful?
(a) A rabid bear.
(b) A pack of wolves.
(c) A giant.
(d) A lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the group react to Honest’s story?
2. Which way does the path go that the black man leads Christian and Hopeful down?
3. Whom do Christian and Hopeful meet in the By Path Meadow?
4. What does Great Heart tell the group as he departs the Beautiful House?
5. What does Christian think about Lucre Hill?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)