1. Who is the author of The Picture of Dorian Gray?
2. In what historical period does The Picture of Dorian Gray take place?
The Victorian Age.
3. What is the format of the Preface to The Picture of Dorian Gray?
4. What is praised in the Preface?
5. Whose home is the setting of the beginning of Chapter One?
6. What is Basil’s occupation?
7. Who is Basil conversing with at the beginning of the story?
8. What does Lord Henry want Basil to do?
Exhibit his latest portrait.
This section contains 4,143 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)