|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lord Henry mock at dinner in Chapter Three?
(a) The London theater.
(b) Dorian’s naivety.
(c) Basil’s fascination with Dorian.
(d) His aunt’s philanthropy.
2. What youth does Dorian find in Chapter Sixteen, whom he is said to have corrupted?
(a) James Vane.
(b) Alan Campbell.
(c) John Worthing.
(d) Adrian Singleton.
3. When does Dorian dress at the end of Chapter Fifteen?
(a) Sometime around noon.
(b) Nine in the morning.
(c) Seven in the evening.
4. What does Sibyl see while she talks to James?
(a) A wedding party.
(b) Lord Henry.
(c) A funeral.
5. What does Dorian grab in Chapter Twenty?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) Basil’s pocketwatch.
(d) The portrait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James pledge to do if Dorian ever harms Sibyl?
2. What does Basil warn Dorian about in Chapter Two?
3. Who is the author of The Picture of Dorian Gray?
4. What is Dorian’s housekeeper’s name, according to Chapter Ten?
5. What does Sibyl not want to talk about with James in Chapter Five?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)