|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Dorian wake up in Chapter Eight?
(a) Before dawn.
(b) Around nine.
(c) After noon.
2. What occupation does Dorian discover the man who was accidentally shot had?
(a) Opium den dealer.
3. What does Sibyl say is the cause of her performance in Chapter Seven?
(c) She has an illness.
(d) The playhouse owner.
4. What is the true identity of the man who was accidentally shot in Chapter Eighteen?
(b) Mrs. Vane.
(c) Lord Fermor.
5. What news does Dorian receive at the beginning of Chapter Eight?
(a) Sibyl has eloped with an actor.
(b) Lord Henry has been injured in a fight.
(c) James has died in Australia.
(d) Sibyl has committed suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dorian’s news at the beginning of Chapter Four?
2. Why does Basil say he wanted to speak to Dorian before leaving?
3. What is the relationship between James and Sibyl?
4. What does Lord Henry ask about in Chapter Three?
5. Why does Basil refuse to do what Lord Henry wants him to do?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)