|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the smell in the upper room of Dorian’s house at the end of Chapter Fourteen?
(b) Nitric acid.
2. From whom did Lord Henry first hear Dorian’s name?
(a) Lady Agatha.
(b) From Dorian himself.
(c) Lord Fermor.
3. What is the focus of Dorian’s study, according to Chapter Eleven?
(a) Art and music.
(b) Lord Henry.
(c) The yellow book.
(d) Beautiful things.
4. What do the colored bindings on Dorian’s book match, according to Chapter Eleven?
(a) His shifting moods.
(b) His shoes.
(c) The rooms in his home.
(d) His dinner jackets.
5. According to Chapter Eight, how does Dorian see the incident?
(a) A coincidence.
(b) A warning.
(c) An act of devotion to him.
(d) As a turning point in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news about Dorian is shared at the end of Chapter Four?
2. What is Dorian’s housekeeper’s name, according to Chapter Ten?
3. What does Basil ask Dorian to do in Chapter Nine?
4. What decision does Dorian make in Chapter Seven?
5. Where is Basil going to go, according to Chapter Twelve?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)