|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorian offer to show Basil, according to the end of Chapter Twelve?
(a) The diary of his life.
(c) A hidden room in his home.
(d) The portrait.
2. What does Dorian think of the book, according to the end of Chapter Ten?
(a) He is angry about it.
(b) He hates it.
(c) He is unsure of what it means.
(d) He thinks it is fascinating.
3. Where did Dorian meet Sibyl?
(a) At a dinner party.
(c) The London slums.
(d) In Bristol.
4. What threat does Dorian make to Basil in Chapter Nine?
(a) Revealing his secret obsession.
(b) Never speaking to him again.
(c) Ruining his reputation.
(d) Killing him.
5. How is Sibyl’s performance in Chapter Seven?
(c) She does not perform.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Chapter Thirteen, Basil recognizes the portrait based on his signature and _____.
2. What is the topic of Dorian’s conversation at the beginning of Chapter Four?
3. What is impossible for Dorian to do in Chapter Fifteen?
4. How does Lord Henry react to Dorian’s comments about his philosophy?
5. Who makes an announcement at the beginning of Chapter Six?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)