|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the ladies discuss in Chapter Fifteen before they leave the gentlemen to talk?
(a) Lady Agatha.
2. What color is the book Dorian reads in Chapter Ten?
3. What does Basil warn Dorian about in Chapter Two?
(a) Lord Henry.
(b) The opium dens.
(c) The portrait is not an exact likeness.
(d) Lady Agatha’s charity work.
4. What role did Sibyl play that led to Dorian’s proposal?
5. What is the relationship between James and Sibyl?
(a) They were once engaged.
(b) Father and daughter.
(c) Brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What show does Dorian take Lord Henry to see in Chapter Four?
2. Who gave Dorian the book he reads in Chapter Ten?
3. What is Dorian’s servant’s name, according to Chapter Ten?
4. From whom did Lord Henry first hear Dorian’s name?
5. Why does Dorian decide not to dwell on his feelings in Chapter Fourteen?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)