|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Chapter Thirteen, Basil recognizes the portrait based on his signature and _____.
(d) Color palette.
2. What does Dorian do to his portrait at the end of Chapter Seven?
(a) Turn it to face the wall.
(b) Rip it.
(c) Put it in a closet.
(d) Cover it with a screen.
3. Who is at dinner with Lord Henry in Chapter Three?
4. What scares Dorian about his portrait, according to Chapter Eleven?
(a) It will drive him mad.
(b) It will be stolen.
(c) It will begin to speak.
(d) It will begin to give him back his worldly burdens.
5. Why does Basil say he wanted to speak to Dorian before leaving?
(a) To tell him Sibyl has committed suicide.
(b) To warn him.
(c) To ask him to dinner.
(d) To ask him to accompany Basil on his trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Basil advise Dorian about his influence over other youths?
2. What does Basil do while Lord Henry and Dorian talk in Chapter Two?
3. What is the setting at the opening of Chapter Five?
4. When does Dorian wake up in Chapter Eight?
5. Where is Basil going to go, according to Chapter Twelve?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)