|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the man Dorian sends for in Chapter Fourteen?
2. How does Dorian react to Sibyl’s performance in Chapter Seven?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He falls deeper in love.
(c) He is heartbroken.
(d) He is apathetic.
3. What do the colored bindings on Dorian’s book match, according to Chapter Eleven?
(a) His shifting moods.
(b) The rooms in his home.
(c) His dinner jackets.
(d) His shoes.
4. What news about Dorian is shared at the end of Chapter Four?
(a) He is married to Sibyl.
(b) He has bought the playhouse.
(c) He is engaged to Sibyl.
(d) He is missing.
5. When does Chapter Four begin in relation to Chapter Three?
(a) A month later.
(b) An unspecified amount of time later.
(c) A month earlier.
(d) A week later.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what historical period does The Picture of Dorian Gray take place?
2. What does Dorian feel when he looks at his portrait in Chapter Thirteen?
3. Why is James reluctant to leave his family?
4. What does Dorian think of the book, according to the end of Chapter Ten?
5. Who tells the story of Dorian’s engagement in Chapter Six?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)