|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Chapter Four begin in relation to Chapter Three?
(a) A month earlier.
(b) An unspecified amount of time later.
(c) A week later.
(d) A month later.
2. Where is Basil going to go, according to Chapter Twelve?
(c) The Americas.
3. Where is Sibyl’s social standing in comparison to Dorian’s?
(a) Beneath him.
(b) Above him.
(c) This is not revealed in the story.
(d) They are social equals.
4. Who is at dinner with Lord Henry in Chapter Three?
5. When does Chapter Fourteen begin in relation to Chapter Thirteen?
(a) A week or so later.
(b) The next morning.
(c) Several hours later.
(d) An indeterminate amount of time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between James and Sibyl?
2. What news about Dorian is shared at the end of Chapter Four?
3. How does Dorian react to Basil’s request?
4. Where does Dorian take Basil at the beginning of Chapter Thirteen?
5. Where does Dorian agree to go with Lord Henry in Chapter Eight?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)