|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dorian appear as time passes during Chapter Eleven?
(d) The same.
2. What knowledge does Dorian’s friend have that Dorian needs, according to Chapter Fourteen?
3. What is Dorian’s topic of conversation at the beginning of Chapter Seven?
4. In what historical period does The Picture of Dorian Gray take place?
(a) The Renaissance.
(b) The Elizabethan Era.
(c) The Victorian Age.
(d) The Industrial Age.
5. How long is Basil going to be gone, according to Chapter Twelve?
(a) Three months.
(b) An unspecified amount of time.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting at the opening of Chapter Five?
2. How have many of Dorian’s friendships ended, according to Chapter Twelve?
3. What does Dorian ask his housekeeper for in Chapter Ten?
4. What does Sibyl say is the cause of her performance in Chapter Seven?
5. How does Dorian get Alan to do what he wants in Chapter Fourteen?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)