|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sibyl’s social standing in comparison to Dorian’s?
(a) They are social equals.
(b) Above him.
(c) This is not revealed in the story.
(d) Beneath him.
2. Who is at dinner with Lord Henry in Chapter Three?
3. What plans does Dorian abandon at the end of Chapter Three?
(a) Visiting Basil.
(b) Singing for Lady Agatha.
(c) Visiting his mother.
(d) Going to the theater.
4. Where does Dorian agree to go with Lord Henry at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) To dinner.
(b) The opera.
(c) The theater.
(d) To a gala.
5. Who introduced Dorian to Sibyl?
(a) Mrs. Vane.
(b) A playhouse owner.
(c) Lord Henry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lord Henry’s interest in Dorian, according to Chapter Six?
2. What does Dorian do when he sees the portrait?
3. What career path does Sibyl suggest for James?
4. Why does Lord Henry become more fascinated by Dorian in Chapter Three?
5. What does Sibyl see while she talks to James?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)