|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What show does Dorian take Lord Henry to see in Chapter Four?
(a) As You Like It.
(b) The Taming of the Shrew.
(d) Romeo and Juliet.
2. What does Dorian stop Basil from doing at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) Destroying the portrait.
(b) Selling the portrait.
(c) Giving the portrait to Lord Henry.
(d) Painting over the portrait.
3. Why does Lord Henry become more fascinated by Dorian in Chapter Three?
(a) Because of Dorian’s conversational skills.
(b) Because of Basil’s portrait.
(c) Because of Lord Fermor’s experiences with Dorian.
(d) Because of Dorian’s past.
4. Where do Dorian, Basil, and Lord Henry go at the end of Chapter Six?
(a) To dinner.
(b) To the theater.
(c) To Lady Agatha’s home.
(d) To bed.
5. What is the relationship between James and Sibyl?
(a) Father and daughter.
(b) They were once engaged.
(d) Brother and sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at dinner with Lord Henry in Chapter Three?
2. Who introduced Dorian to Sibyl?
3. What does Lord Henry mock at dinner in Chapter Three?
4. From whom did Lord Henry first hear Dorian’s name?
5. Where is James preparing to go in Chapter Five?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)