|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lord Henry visit after learning more about Dorian?
(a) Lady Agatha.
(b) Lord Fermor.
2. What is the topic of Dorian’s conversation at the beginning of Chapter Four?
3. What news about Dorian is shared at the end of Chapter Four?
(a) He is married to Sibyl.
(b) He is missing.
(c) He is engaged to Sibyl.
(d) He has bought the playhouse.
4. Who arrives at the end of Chapter One?
(a) Sibyl Vane.
(c) Lady Agatha.
(d) Lord Fermor.
5. What philosophy does Lord Henry discuss at dinner in Chapter Three?
(b) Freud’s psychology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dorian agree to go with Lord Henry at the end of Chapter Two?
2. In what historical period does The Picture of Dorian Gray take place?
3. Where did Dorian meet Sibyl?
4. What is praised in the Preface?
5. What does Dorian do when he sees the portrait?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)