|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lord Henry visit at the beginning of Chapter Three?
(a) Lord Fermor.
(d) Lady Agatha.
2. What does Dorian’s love of Sibyl teach him about Lord Henry’s philosophy, according to Chapter Six?
(a) It is falsehood.
(b) It is taken from Shakespeare’s plays.
(c) The method works.
(d) It does not take things far enough.
3. What plans does Dorian abandon at the end of Chapter Three?
(a) Singing for Lady Agatha.
(b) Going to the theater.
(c) Visiting Basil.
(d) Visiting his mother.
4. Where did Basil meet Dorian?
(a) Through Lord Henry.
(b) At a party.
(c) On holiday.
(d) At university.
5. What does James learn about his parents at the end of Chapter Five?
(a) They were never married.
(b) They were children when they were married.
(c) They divorced.
(d) Mrs. Vane killed Mr. Vane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells the story of Dorian’s engagement in Chapter Six?
2. What news about Dorian is shared at the end of Chapter Four?
3. What is Lord Henry’s interest in Dorian, according to Chapter Six?
4. Who arrives at the end of Chapter One?
5. What does Dorian stop Basil from doing at the end of Chapter Two?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)