|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorian think of the book, according to the end of Chapter Ten?
(a) He thinks it is fascinating.
(b) He is unsure of what it means.
(c) He is angry about it.
(d) He hates it.
2. What does Sibyl not want to talk about with James in Chapter Five?
(b) Her career.
3. What is the setting at the opening of Chapter Five?
(a) Sibyl’s home.
(b) Dorian's home.
(c) Lord Henry’s home.
(d) Basil’s home.
4. What is the relationship between James and Sibyl?
(b) Brother and sister.
(c) They were once engaged.
(d) Father and daughter.
5. What color is the book Dorian reads in Chapter Ten?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does a woman address Dorian as he prepares to leave an opium den in Chapter Sixteen?
2. Where does Dorian plan to hold a party, according to Chapter Fifteen?
3. What does Lady Narborough suggest is the root of Dorian’s problems in Chapter Fifteen?
4. What is Lord Henry’s interest in Dorian, according to Chapter Six?
5. What role did Sibyl play that led to Dorian’s proposal?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)